How to configure BBM Enterprise (iOS)
The purpose of this documentation is to provide end users complete configuration steps for BBM Enterprise (iOS)
- Subscribed to hosting.ca’s BBM Enterprise service
- BES UEM Activated configured and working with email
- BBM Enterprise Application pushed to your device
- BlackBerry ID account holder
- A valid BBM Enterprise avtivation link email
1. Load up BBM Enterprise from your main screen. Select “Continue” to proceed.
2. Enter in your BlackBerry ID login credentials to continue.
3. BBM Enterprise will continue to setup.
4. BBM Enterprise will ask you to customize some settings. Do so if you like. Select “Skip” to continue.
5. You will be able to add contacts next. Other users using BBM Enterprise will automatically encrypt messages.
Here is an image of when a secure encrypted chat is happening. It will say “Protected. Enter a message”.