Android Setup on Exchange 2019
The purpose of this documentation is to provide end-users with complete configuration steps in activating an Android-powered device with our Hosted Exchange 2019 email services. In this example, a Samsung S7 was used.
- Android Device
- Subscribed to a Hosted Exchange 2019 account
- ActiveSync enabled on the mailbox
- If you don’t have an account on your phone, select the email icon. We are using the native email program on the Android device. In this case it’s the Samsung Mail app.
- Select “Exchange” at the bottom.
- Enter in your FULL email address and mailbox password.
- It will try to set up automatically…
- Once verified. It will ask you to accept the policy. Accept to continue.
- Accept the remote security admin note. Select ACTIVATE to continue.
- Your email and content will synchronize slowly depending on the amount or options you selected, so please be patient. That’s it!