What is Microsoft Outlook?
Microsoft Exchange is a server that centrally stores a company’s email, files, task lists, calendars, and contact information. Here are a few reasons Microsoft Exchange is the world’s most popular business messaging platform:
- Mobile Access: Easy access to email for handhelds like the BlackBerry, iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile devices.
- Centrally Stored Information: Allow email, files, files and other company data to be accessed from anywhere at any time.
- Shared Calendars: Let colleagues share calendar information to arrange meetings and see availability
- Shared Task Lists: Allow ‘to do’ lists to be created and assigned, then shared with team members.
- Shared Contacts: Company or shared address books means important contact details will never be lost or misplaced.
- Outlook Web Access: Allows for email and information access through an Internet Web Browser
- Public Folder Access: Share documents, lists, emails, contacts, calendars and notes.
Users can view email, calendars, task lists, contacts, and more through Microsoft Outlook on a PC, Mac, Web mail, or a handheld wireless device like a BlackBerry.